Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
It is not too much if you think about it. Im currently using 10 eye gems in my gear and i have 50% crit, it feels like i crit every time already. Going to a lot over 50% crit is just a waste i think. I know belts are coming, so we will have 3 extra slot, but if i socket 13 crit jewel then i gain 26% crit if every crit jewel will give 2%, 32,5% with 2.5%, but the damage loss will be a huge -104 and -312 hp, compared to 13 noble finesse jewels.
U are absolutely right about the rogue class. I have 53% crit on my rogue and it feels like critting every time indeed once you get aimed stacks up. In this regard 1.5% or 2.5% crit on the jewels does not matter that much as rogues already have plenty. However this is not true about mages. They on the other hand already have higher damage, so they could sacrifice a bit. Now imagine mages with AoE skills, higher damage than rogues (or same if they sacrifice for full crit build) and 60% crit + crowd control. I am guessing warriors will be totally out of the picture then. That is the reason I said 2.5% is too much . On the other hand this is the only MMO/RPG where mages cant get as much crit as roogues/assassins, so why not 2.5%