So, after farming teeth for awhile, since I need a bar for my planar pendant. I got to thinking, why doesnt elite tindrin drop 2 teeth? Only seems fair. Although teeth are still rare, I think it would be nice. Another thought I have is teeth fragments! Yes... like the planar fragments, except not tradeable. Although they should be stashable. I feel they should be a guaranteed drop, 3 to craft 1 tooth with a 2-3 hour crafting time. Tindrin teeth farming at the moment is very lively. Although it is very discouraging to do 3 elite runs and have no teeth to show for it. I have gotten lucky at time and gotten 3 teeth in a row in regular wilds! (Made my day) I also like the fact teeth are not affected by luck. Which allows players without a lepre to attempt to make money. Another option would be mystic teeth essence. Like planar essence you could craft the tooth with it. Although I dont think a daily quest would be nice for it. I would rather it take 6-8 mystic teeth essence to craft it. Any of these option, I feel, would make this games farming base even better. Yes the price of the bar would drop some, but with the upcoming expansion, most endgame players will be farming there. Including myself. Please, endgame farmers, comment your thoughts on whether you like any of these ideas. If you are against any change to tindrin teeth, please let me know. If you have an idea of your own please comment it! Lets make it more fun to farm teeth! Thanks for reading, kiwo out!