Right now, I'm getting less and less interested in PL, and I would have quit already if it had not been for the PvP system. Anyway, I would be interested in some rewards. I have a few suggestions about rewards and a couple not concerning rewards at all

Vanity
I would like to start off by suggesting this: You should be able to equip custom armor, helm, and weapon, shield or something, at the same time. This would not affect your current equipped items DMG. It would mean more income for the devs, and would add a little pizazz to the look of the characters.

PvE
For PvE, every 20k kills you get, you would be able to choose a custom vanity helm.
It should be same design, but the players would be able to choose the colors of the helm.

PvP
In PvP, for every 10k kills you get, you would be able to choose a custom vanity cape for your character. It could look like a fire cape for 10k, a ice cape for 20k, etc.
Also, you would receive a custom vanity armor for "kill streaks". This means staying on PL PvP and killing __ people in a row without dying. (Players get to choose colors for the Armor and the Cape)

Quests
For completing a series of quests, you should receive a vanity shield with the campaign logo on it. You would not be able to color this shield. After completing all the quests, you would receive a super exclusive special shield.

More equips
I would suggest adding foot armor (foot guards, shoes, whatever you wanna call em.)
to the equips. Maybe shoes-type armor could give you +speed. Foot-guard type armor would add +armor. Spiked Shoes would +DMG, +Armor, -speed. By speed, I mean running speed. Not weapon speed.

Thanks,

Noobmigo