Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Default classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

I just have to say something that nobody ever said clear enough until now!

What i absolutly DONT LIKE in all that discussion from rogues, like Zeus and other maxed out toons, is the fact that the only mages that count in your world are a haaaaandfuullll mages with maxed out gear, with paras and eyes only! I mean we have voorg, rage, arry, tonga, seven beeing recognized maxed out in every aspect! If you, Zeus, had to make a list of mages with maxed out, best possbile gear -> how many in total? 10? or perhaps 20? So these 10 or 20 mages out of all mages in game are the only ones representative? Dont get me wrong but this so narrow minded!

All those discussion regarding what is wrong, what is right, what is to OP and so on IN EVERY THREAD is mostly done by 1% maxed geared players!

THATS NOT REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE 99% OF AL-PLAYERBASE!

16 EYE gems = 16 noble lightings + 6 noble finesse + 6 noble fury + 6 noble mind -> lol ?!!?!

Compare these facts and you will have to admit that it is like using 34 gem slots instead of 16! Now is it OP playing with 34 instead of 16 gem slots? So every myth/arcane item needs 6 gem slots and legendary gear needs 4 slots equipped with noble jewels to compensate the EYE setup... When you don't like the comparison with the more skill slots a full EYE gem setup nearly adds another arcane ring or myth pendant.

Should this really be the basis for class balance discussions, although only 1% of playerbase can afford such an OP setup?

Just a small look into the future:

After l46 myth set will be common to most players there will be again 20 players out of complete playerbase, like arry, zeus, voorg, tonga, rage and some more that will be able to afford all item slots with paras and eyes.... and those players again will be considered as the best tof the best which is imho just not the case!
    THESE PLAYERS ARE THE 0,5%> THAT CAN AFFORD THE BEST POSSBILE GEARSETUP AND THAT IS WHAT SEPERATES THEM IN FIRST PLACE! That doesnt mean they are perhaps also the most skilled players, at least some of them.

edit: I also have a solution to make pvp fair and available for EVERY player : When entering pvp every class has 1 gearsetup which means every mage has same mage-class stats, every rogue has same rogueclass-stats, every warrior has same warriorclass-stats.
    Also remove the pets like it was in the beginning and let the games, were ONLY players skill and the connection performance counts, begin!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-17-2015 at 06:39 AM.