Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
Wowowow best jugg tank xD jk and no. You by far are not the best. I was the best 22 maul user b4 para,eye's. B4 singe was a pet so step down Mr pay2win
Best at dying to? Recheck who died in our war I think 15s v 17s in 3v4 is fair you lost each time. So sit down. You havnt came lvl 15 to vs me yet still waiting.
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Pff i guess u dont understand sarcasm. Ooh best 22 maul user a year ago. Gratz, literally nobody cares anymore. And u call him mrpaytowin? Lmao hes using toor. Have u not seen how much toor costs? What a joke. And good job getting a few kills. It must be hard to win with blocks

And whats with every noob lvl 15-16 sayin "o u havent messaged sts and spent the time to get delvled, which ur only allowed to do once, just so u can come vs me and then lvl up again after. U must be scared"

Yah cuz it makes a lot more of sense for 17s to lvl down from sts support when lvl 15s can go in wt4 for 20 minutes. Why dont u lvl up to 17 hmm? Much easier to do than lvl down. Still waiting for xpsycho to grow a pair and fight 4v5.

So sit down. U havnt came lvl 17 to vs me yet still waiting