Thread: <Trinity Knights> 2nd Anniversary Contest: Scrapbook

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Posting this for Trizalanna who emailed it to me:

So many nice people in TK, I haven't run with you all and don't know you all. Some I run more or less with, but you make TK a good guild, and I hope to get to know more of you. Happy anniversary TK!

These are some of the special *gamers* I run with...

Hanna - So helpful, kind and funny, always have some good gamíng jokes up your sleeves ^_^ can't have better GM!
    Lugs - My big bro, all the time with you I appreciate a lot! Don't need to tell more because you know it
    Vig - One of the kindest I meet, how much you have been helping me. You make me cryyy...out of laughter. ^_^ I can't see the screen running with you. Don't know what more I can write to describe how much I enjoy your company.
    Merl- Can't thank you*enough for all the help, especially with my event mistake. You made my day, that day! A true friend, wish you played more again, it's kind of quiet when you're not here.
    Guru- So helpful, nice and fun. You always make people feel good. Last time we run and you died. I didnt see it**I still think you are immortal ^_^)
    Xy- Such a good tank! For being a warrior you are nice and funny too You're always*keeping me alive especially*during sleepy rounds )
    Rum- New friend of mine, it is fun to get to know you
    Harry, Tih, Xorr, Dzo and Sean: hope to get to know you guys some more.
    Finder- I meet you through Xy in Gauntlet. Now you're in the Guild I hope to run with you more. Maybe sing some more for Arcane Idol
    Devil- Always fun catching up with you in some chat
    Misha and Alxe- you guys are keeping GC and Line going*^_^ Keep it up!
    Dk- Always helpful and caring to the guildies. When you are online none is forgotten. All people get attention, and feel welcome in TK
    Dead- you 're like my family! Don't need to say much more xD...but try not to be like Lugs and Panda... lol
    Bry- I've been learning a lot from you, every time you ask me to join in pt, it makes me happy, ty
    Mem- What to say xD so fun to run with you. Keep me updated with the Korean actors plz lol
    Osce and Aless- you're like my family too, I wonder how many times I say "hi" and "hi again" to you both in one day,*I'm guessing we play a lot...*^_^
    Cyclar and Erzi- long time gaming friends. Wish we played more like in U4E again!
    Meem- we haven't played much since we have different time zone. Wish we could play more.
    Aza- So helpful and always make people feel at home in TK. Ty for all the help you have given me.
    Mark- smelloo, you are*a kind spirit. Always updated with the pets stats
    Dash- I don't see you much nowadays. I miss your quotes in Line chat. It was fun reading them in the morning when I wake up.
    Oho- good luck with your studies; hope to see you soon in game.
    And at last Bluzz old gaming friend who invited me to TK. You said: "This guild will be perfect for you." How true you were. Ty for giving me the opportunity to meet them all!

Note:
    Triz's request
    Name:  IMG_20150918_025300.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  136.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_20150918_023303.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  135.1 KB
    Last edited by ilhanna; 09-17-2015 at 03:03 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post: