Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will there ever be new classes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Will there ever be new classes?

Was just wondering, it would make the game more diverse. I know this had to have been requested before. I am just checking up on it.

Some ideas.

Class name unspecified.
    A caster warrior, melee base but also has spells that are casted on the target. Like health tap takes HP from the enemy and gives It to the character. This would be the "dark" character, kind of like a death knight.

Class name unspecified.
    In other games "assassin" "rogue".
    A leather wearing class that is based around melee and uses swords/daggers. Maybe if you guys get around to releasing duel wielding. This would be the class that would beable to use it.

Class name unspecified.
    In other games a "druid" or "witchdoctor"
    a class that has heavier armor than an enchantress. But buffs the group heals and has different forms of damage, main spell "death root" roots the enemy in place for 5 seconds while draining it's HP and Mana.

Just some ideas, and I know we all have other MMO experience so suggesting classes isn't needed that much since we all have a general idea of what could be.

Now races! With the new classes would need to be more races right? "hellyeah"

Wolf! That would be cool, I could see a wolf fitting the "witchdoctor" category.

Tiger! Maybe the assassin/rogue class idea.

Boar! That's the best race I could make for the "dark" caster melee class.

But spacetime here's the best part for you. Charge 10 platinum to unlock each class/race. "why 10p instead of 5p" because 5p would cover the new character class, and the other 5p would cover the extra character slot. I'd pay for it.
    Last edited by Obliteration; 05-27-2010 at 11:59 AM.