Thread: Add SnS to Token Vendor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Exclamation Add SnS to Token Vendor

I appreciate StS and their bringing down the cost of this game to everyone, they did a great job in making most of it F2P. I went from a very high plat spending account to a much lower one yet was able to still keep up with the progression on the mythic quest line and stampy. It was indeed an adjustment but I ended up being OK with it. So was my wallet.

Thank you for adding SnS to the masses, this is greatly appreciated. I look forward to obtaining one sometime in the future.

I am curious as to the community feeling if SnS was added to the token vendor who sells toor, shards, and fossils. I spent a large amount of cash on plat to open massive locked but didn't get one. The drop rate is quite low. It's a turn off to me, as this has always been.

Is there any way that SnS can be added to the vendor for a larger amount of crate tokens? I was thinking 1500 would be a fair amount. That way if someone spends around 500.00 and simply is NOT lucky they are still able to buy one at the vendor. I think I can spend that but idk ... it's frustrating to hear someone open 8 and get one and have to deal with my luck.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks guys and again, huge high five for adding SnS back to the game for the community.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: