Uhmmm so hello guys i just want to ask some advices from you guys coz i dont really know what to do :3 so i started playing arcane legends for a almost a year and i became very addicted with this game and i already know that its not rigth anymore coz its makes me feel angry easier,i font eat in the rigth time and i also started using real money to get some stuffs so i decided to stop playing arcane legends although its very tough for me but i know its is the rigth way and the only way i spend all my money so that i dont have any reason to comeback and play . So i did it i stop playing AL for 9 months and i already move on with it but in this month i tried to look at spacetime studios forum to check what happening and im very fascinated with the new updates that is happening and it gives me some reason to play again but i dont know how to adjust again in this game with no money i dont really know so if you have any advices or with the people with good heart to help me start over again im accepting guys.
sorry for my bad english bros
#arcane legends players never dies \m/