Thread: EndGame Bird lacking Damage, 2H(Bow/Shotgun/Blaster) Lacking more Damage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default EndGame Bird lacking Damage, 2H(Bow/Shotgun/Blaster) Lacking more Damage

I waited to see that there are helms that can make set and scenario would be different but at the time I saw new Dex Helm i,e - ARZAC Scorpion helm, I'm quite sure that, set, I mean Set bonus don't exists. not going descriptive I'm going to say that Bird lacking overall damage, it would be still viable if defense would be that much stronger, top of that Two handed wepons that had the main weapons for birds lacking more damage specially due to the fact that, there's no set bonus.

I'm going to compare talon sets and bow set to show how bow/shotgun/blaster set lacking damage -

Here's the swift Talon set -

Name:  Swift Talon.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  130.5 KB

I took blast damage for reference, Blast dmg - 582-607

now if we equip swift recurve instead talon -

Name:  Swift Recurve.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  135.1 KB

we get decent overall skill damage boost, blast for reference 621-647, that is justified to compensate getting more fragile, and this is not for bird only this is what happens for every class.

Now what if equip L80 Dex Talon Set -

Name:  Sent Talon.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  139.1 KB

the blast damage is 666-693 (approx, in that image I equipped L77 one, L80 one is +4 dmg boosts only)

And if we switch to Sunblessed bow (shotguns/blaster gives less skill damage due to it's braoder range)

Name:  Sun.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  126.2 KB

The blast damage is nearly same, and Hugh difference in defensive states that makes bird's two handed weapons non viable, even critical hit is lower in bow, the only support is auto attack bonus.

Birds need damage boosts, current overall damage is not adequate against other classes also because crit is low, at least in two handed weapons because it always have been a ranged class with high damage but fragile, now it got low Damage fragile class not viable in PvP.

P.S. : Like previous elites, attribute points requirement to equip elite should have been higher, to resist getting hybrid a bit more.

I also make it clear that, anyone make their voice strong for other classes or to disagree what I stated, I don't have problem with that but in case please provide valuable inputs and solid logics and proof to support that and please don't make false acquisition.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-20-2015 at 06:42 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: