Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
AL = Arcane Legends
For me:-
Awesome & Loving

This is the only game in my phone i have & this is the only game that has attracted me in google play store & has made me so addictive to it that in a day i can spend my time without a fagg but cant spend my time without logging into AL

I would like to make a note on few changes that this awesome game needs :-

1. Add up more AP's & a title for PVE sections for 500K kills & 1M kills as some players cant get some AP's who dont PVP & just concentrate on PVE which might help them a bit to get a more AP's.

2. Please, please, please make forged energy kits stashable, just stashable not tradeable.

3. As the jewel drop rate is not good as essence's drop rate which were used to craft gems before expansion, it would be of some help by bringing back just those essences as the recipe itself been there which shows that cracked Fineese, Fury & Mind jewels can be crafted using 5 essences of Fire, Blood & glacial.

4. Replace the prizes of gettting 5 HP's-MP's & 25 HP's-MP's with 5-15K gold which help low level players or start up players to get gold to get what they want without asking for gold from high level players. Moreover it seems a bit unfair to wait for 8Hrs & 24Hrs just to get 5 & 25 HP's & MP's.

5. As the renaming of character needs 30 platinums enable the renaming of pets for gold so that non-plat users who cant even complete an offer to get free platinums[Even after completing a few offers platinum isn't granted] can atleast rename their pets with the names they desired most.

6. Add guild logo option using Clip arts, corped images whichever the GM of a guild can choose dissucssing with their respective guild members. This would make the game more attractive & players who dont wanna wear their respective guild title can atleast be recognised by the logo.

7. Add up 5 more crafting slots as not all players use plats to complete Crafting & Upgrading immediately.

Hehehhehee!nice bro!i like the part where we can do our own logo for guild!and i would like to add to change the icon hero,to make it real pictures of the player since were usin facebook to login and google!and for that,there will be more excitement and fun coz we can see the real players playin arcane legends!will know if were playin to a real player or just an agent server whos manipulating the run and makin fun of real players like us!hows that buddy???hitback..pilot..,here!!!