Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
Lol. My point was not whether or not tanks have a legitimate reason to rage at STS for giving tanks the short end of the stick. The point was that the rage in this thread by all the players who feel that fixing this bug is unfair is a waste of energy and time. Because a bug is a bug, destined to be fixed. No matter how much of a legitimate advantage it gives tanks now, it will be fixed regardless of whwt you say because it's not how the game was meant to be played. In no way am I defending the treatment of tanks in this game by the devs. Rather, I'm encouraging the more productive use of resources to tackling the bigger problem rather than engage in this futile exercise to ask STS to leave a bug unfixed.
True that. I sometimes wonder what some forumers think and if their exaggerations and unreasonable requests for things, which neither improve gameplay, nor fix the current game issues are a product of their utter lack of ability to see the slightly bigger picture, their egoism or just trolling.