Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tanks = Nurse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Tanks = Nurse

Disclaimer I posted this on another thread, but I have been asked by several to make this a thread of its own

I guess we have no choice to accept this or quit.
    I agree with what one post said why even bother just make us another DPS class since team work and class interaction really isn't necessary to get through any maps.
    Give us a range weapon new dps skill and be done.
    I hate to sound cynical, but it's the truth.
    I've been a gamer longer than most playing or programming this game have even been alive. (My first game was pong when it first came out.)
    In all the years of gaming this is the first and only game I've played where the tank is not only meant to hold aggro but heal also.
    Usually there is a priest type character to keep tanks alive not the other way around.
    This game goes against the very fabric of fantasy D&D based games and novels or thoughts.
    Warriors are not paladins and tbh tanks in AL are neither we are nurses with weak stats, useless armor, and not enough dps to defend ourselves, and quite frankly worthless skills

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post: