Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tanks = Nurse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
    Hi Hustle,

My sincerest thanks for keeping up the fight to better the warrior class.

As for me i unfortunately gave up and lost faith in STS, thus i have not been posting as much as i used to. This is not due to not having opinions or wanting to better the class but due to STS negligence on acting on the appropriate comments on the forum. In short, ive said what i needed to say and waited 2yrs for appropriate responce for ingame changes and basically none happened - well something happned but for some reason it just never worked and STS keeps insisting they listen to our feedback but when they execute ingame changes it does not reflect the critical feedback that was posted.

In short, i firmly believe that STS, no matter what suggestion/feedback we post in the forums will only act on things that they want to, irregardless of what the community wants and how criticall the suggestion/feedback is, I may be wrong but for the warrior class this has been evident l.

So again, i sincerly thank you and all the others for keeping up the fight that i could not continue.

And to STS .... I said it once, you are inadvertenly causing Classism! It takes courage to accept it and until you accept it you will never be able to fix it.

And to Justg, yes, we had our differences and yes you even mentioned to me that you will look into and yes i send a follow up private email within the last 2 months to an email you sent me 8months ago... Guess what, the problem is still there.

In the end, i just accepted that i love this game, so i play it while accepting all its faults and i will keep playing it even if its faults are not recrified cos thats what commitment is and this is how many veterans think and act if STS ignores that then thats how it is.

Thanks for reading.

Maarkus
    Brother your Classism thread was pure gold.
    I believe your absolutely right and the fact that noone from STS cared to comment on that thread in the months it was on the first page of general discussion proves the point. STS is aware of the issue they just choose to ignore it. I'm just hoping that by making and maintaining threads like this one warriors can atleast keep shoving the problem at them in the hope that change will come, one day.
    It will take a collective effort to make STS hear the voices of the frustrated Warriors of AL. Your an inspiration to us all. Just hoping to follow your example and hope more warriors do the same. Hope dies last

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post: