WINNER: Erza

~~~~~~~

PRIZES:

2m - Erza

1m - Eddyjk

500k - Shakerida, Mithrandyrr

250k - Anayosaki, Diimitrii, Pepeelsospech, Yojanxxx

125k - Rapidcrits, Onerun, Afinessa, Swtdvl, Fivr, Maxidoz, Emchiuroi

75k - Cannedheat, Justno, Mbahtoyib, Ghostsmurf, Oereazeco, Artemisha, Aquatical, Mszai, Alexxjandeo, Biasayte, Rimington, Itspeed, Nickdiezel, Theclaaaaaaw;

note: Players who forfeited their matches won't get a reward.

~~~~~~~

RULES:

*** Matches will be decided in a "best of 3" format. This means you have to win 2 duels to proceed to the next round. For example, you can win 3-0 3-0 or 3-2 1-3 3-1. ***

1. No cheating of any kind. This will lead to cancelling the match and may lead to disqualification from the contest.

2. No trash talking, no excessive bragging (like saying 10 times in gc how you beat someone - that's not cool; we are doing this for fun).

3. If you don't want to do a match in a Duel Arena for some reason (e.g. you don't want your Duel KDR changed), you have the option to do the match in a CTF room. Both players have to agree to this. Pm me or Sakurab and we will try to help you fill an empty CTF room.

4. No gear restrictions. Everyone can use whatever gear they have. However, if both players in a match explicitly agree to gear down and use the same gear, that's fine.

5. About pets - If both players in a match have Nekro, you can use it. If, however, one of the players doesn't have Nekro, both players are required to use another pet - best in these situations would be to use an ok pvp pet that everyone has (like Malison for example). The two players in a match can agree to use any pet they have - for example, you can agree to use Blinky vs Blinky or Maridos vs Maridos, or even something like Maridos vs Toor. Any such specific situations have to be consulted with an officer first and agreed by both players before the match!!!

6. To start a match, both players have to agree that it is an official contest duel match. Don't just challenge someone. Ask them if they are free and want to do the match.

7. To submit a match result -> Pm me or Sakurab (in LINE) screenshots with the final results AND/OR both players confirm the result to me or Sakurab (for example Erterribile and Onerun both pm me "final result 3-2 3-2 in favor of Erterribile).

8. When inside the Duel Arena, do NOT start the fight immediately. Both players must be ready for each of the rounds. I usually say "ready" or "rdy". If there are health packs or planar pendant proc crystals from the previous round, let them disappear first or just go get them and wait a few seconds before you start the fight.

9. Plan accordingly. If you think you need to respec, do it before your match. Once you start, it's not cool to go back and say "oops sorry I forgot to respec" or any other thing like that.
    Last edited by Tatman; 02-06-2016 at 07:38 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post: