Quote Originally Posted by ( DAMAGE ) View Post
1st u werent in the clash so shush
2nd it was an arranged clash and he insisted on using 2 14s
3rd its our choice to stay or leave vs an 18 tank..which i dont remember ever leaving a map coz of an 18 tank ever...ps r u sure u werent seeing it in your dreams?????
If ur that rogue killhost 17 or 18 then lmfao ur just one of the weakest rogues in the bracket 15-18
Weakest? First of killhost was known to be the strongest rogue in 18 during season 3-5 well until i quit it wich was sesson 5 nd im quite sure every single of ur guild has left room when i joined my tank name was fake and everytime i was read "uh need 18s to kill 16 so lame" dude u get wrecked by 14s atleast it was enough for 1 18 to get hardcore farmed nd u kids came with the reason of 18 so what is reason now after getting farmed by 14-15s nd posting up a ending score proves how desperate you are lmao pathetic u did 2x 3x 15s vs 16s so how about we arrange 2x 18 3x 17s vs ur 16 team nd watch if even 1 of our player will die? U lost a clash nd deffending with some simple scores. Is there proofs where the room starts clean as 0 kills? As ik ur guild is famous to farm dummys nd start clash to lie about ending score pm4lessons to that 14s as they proved they have way more experience i cant barelly understand what that 16 rog name crucify does lmao no skills. Only skilled player i see there is ipred lol!