Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP is difficult to balance because of HYBRIDS !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default PvP is difficult to balance because of HYBRIDS !!

Hybrids are destroying this game making it unplayable to the classic character and forcing them to spend plat to respec to the new OVERPOWERED set up !

Its getting ridiculous ... First .. The BOWBEAR my most hated of them all like its ridiculous how powerful these things are ive seen them rip through my whole team with only rage and iron blood on not even using aggressive spells !!

Second ... The CLEVER BIRDY ... in what way dose it make sense that the bird with a doll and wand is stronger than a bird with a bow or talon with wing shield.... these are only new and ive already seen loads of my friends respecing to it !!

Lastly The PALADIN ... Mage with sword ... comon that elf dosent even look like it can lift a staff let alone i giant sword !! combine that with mana shield .. Ice thing and there Nuke and they can kill the whole enemy team if they run in to the group !

Weapons need to be class specific .. atleast in PvP let people mess about in PvE but the minute it comes to PvP the only way this will ever be fair is to have the weapons class specific meaning only bears can use 2hs and 1hs .. only avians can use bows xbows and talons .. only enchantresses can use wands and staffs

Please people support this and hoefully the devs might make the weapons class specific !
    Last edited by King Richie; 05-29-2010 at 09:27 AM.