I have had the luck to group with awesome new player/friends that I just met recently on this in both Stronghold and Catacombs, where they not only round up, but always "trains" to a place while team does not agro at all trailing behind a bit distance and setup huge aoe kills.

It's really skills and health pots, team work and let "rounders" do their thing without interrupping, i guess, and it's not just bears, it's pally, war birds and full int mage. I was just amazed, it's like playing the old school druid/ranger went out pulling while the group rest up, bring back mob, repeat. All we needed to do was wait, sit, buff up get rdy, couple skills spam and kaboom, move on to the next spot, repeat.

What's even more interesting is when we started to take 2 paths in Stronghold and met jointly after the first bridge. 3 spots in Stronghold then king/queen, this is the first map in BS that I could play with 1 hand heh.

There were no pots used on the "rounders", but I always use damage pots now since Elly got me hooked

There's ought to be a video made for this like Phy's hideout runs/skill demo. I have a whole new aspect of game play and salute to you "rounders" doing it for the party.