Quote Originally Posted by chri258y View Post
After 200 runs in the Planar Arena, i have achieved my part goal of getting 200 Elite Arena Master's Chests.
I hoped i would loot 10 Vials of Undead Ectoplasm, in the chests. I bought a fossil before opening the chests as i got a fine deal.
Name:  200.png
Views: 182
Size:  153.4 KB

I recorded the opening of the 200 Elite Arena Master's Chests and afterwards a little editing of the recording.
Here is the result:

Afterwards i had to get 4 more vials, and suddenly some of my fellow knights appeared with a gift!
Azapauele gifted me a vial, followed with some fantastic words about, how people had helped her get vials for her Nekro when she was crafting it.
Alxesanderr gifted me a vial too, and told me he would have given me more vials if he had found more on his alts.

Thank you two so much for gifting me those vials and helping me on my mission!

I bought the last two Vials of Undead Ectoplasm.

Then after having gathered all the materials needed for crafting the Nekro's Egg, i met with my fellow Trinity Knights Officer Lynnsmith, who had a Crafted a Nekro's Egg earlier. This saved me the 5 days of waiting, i normally would have to endure.

Thank you very much Lynnsmith!

So now i finally stand with a Nekro's Egg in my inventory ready to open! I am hereby ready to join the Nekro's Club.

I really appreciate all the help and support i got while working on the 200 arena chests and afterwards all the generosity which you knights showed me!
Thank you all very much for running with me!
Name:  Nekro egg.png
Views: 196
Size:  1.23 MB
Yhyyyyyy! Gratz Dkn ^_^ enjoy new pet!