Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
para is sooo cute trying to defend himself... yeah he is a full time streamer employed by STS to promote the game and at the same time help other players like us by tuning to him as he livestream and we can win some PLATINUM.. you can ask him questions have fun, laugh, make jokes and listen to his awesome playlist as he plays Arcane Legends...

it is also a good learning and interacting experience for new and old players since we can share some technics and make new friends like me and Niby hahahaha ( right para? )

so come and have fun and chat with us at mobcrush ))

Lol I know! He said it in the OP. I followed his streams. I am just running out of time. And he streams when I am in class. Exams coming in, I can't do much. I would love to do few runs with him though.

@Para_Digm since you're a moderator, you should be able to put your thread in the sticky section. It would help people find your post easily. Just leave a little comment sometimes in the chatbox or in your thread!

People love what you do. Though I want to do something with you but idk if you will accept it. I will plan something then send you a mail.