Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
It is a rant, because it presents us with a biased and extremely skewed picture of the game situation at the moment. To get to 60% crit you need a huge numbet of eyes. Right now I need to add 12 or 13 more eyes in order to up my crit to that number. With new client I will need 2 more. Are you aware that means pretty much a full eye setup?

As for everyone making rogues. This just isn't true in regards to pvp. On the contrary, many of my rogue friends now pvp exclusively as tanks or mages. You can even see it in the forum. I remember my surprise the first time I saw Kingofninjas say here 'we mages'.

So please.
This is a great example of a skewed picture of the game at the moment. Isn't it more just your experience? My experience isn't the same as yours. But in essence this is what the forums are good for. Look Tat, we're arguing. I consider you a friend but this is what we're left with. Different perspectives of the same game, constant speculation and imbalance. Everyones experience will be different but these factors never change.