Thread: Glintstone Opening Event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Glintstone Opening Event

No one has bought this up so i may as well do it, has anyone noticed how slowly the bar is filling?
    Currently we are sitting on 9.9k-10k which seems to add up to 10% of the bar, if my estimations are correct it will
    take approximately 100k to reach Bronze tier, speaking of which i can't imagine how long it till take us to reach Gold tier.

We have 7 days to reach Gold tier and its not enough time to reach Gold or Plat tier. I have 2 options to sort this situation out, Reduce the amount of Points that is needed to reach certain tiers or increase the time frame, with the size of the community we have no where near as much players to compete with this event, many of us really grind while others get the 1 point needed for the mythic gear then decide to sit back and relax. This is where option 3 comes in, increase the amount of points needed to be able to get the mythic gear, so people then actually have a cause to grind.

We all have a life and as much as we contribute to this event it will be near impossible to reach gold or plat tier at this rate, from my estimations it will take at least 3 days to reach bronze tier and i'm expecting the points to stay the same or increase every tier so if this is true we need a MINiMUM of 300k points to reach Gold tier, it could possibly be 400-500k to reach Plat.

If something can be done to slightly help us out it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedeZy For This Useful Post: