Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thumbs down Carapace "the mythic set has been out for almost a full year"

Firstly since when did 5/6 months become almost a full year? Last I checked that is half a year. If you look back on posts by sts, the glinstone 46 set was released piece by piece around october last year. So please don't take us for fools.

Secondly - Some of us paid almost 20m buying ingredients to craft that set (which was only ever useful for warrior class). Imo yes, mmos need change and need improvements, but basically stealing from your hard working players is a NO NO. Please explain why the set is not upgrade-able? Many of us have spent millions putting jewels and gems on that gear. Only for 6 months later, to have something new come out. So what happend to my 30m+(including jewels/rein gems) i spent on that gear trying to be max geared? Is sts going to refund me that? *cough cough* because of your cake bug, dearly island bug and terrible policing in the game, in terms of botters, script users and exploits being taken advantage off. The entire game has crashed and become a shambles. Anybody can now get the myth set, some where in the process of crafting them, you have stolen from them too. We all know the set is now pointless. (and please dont come with them, (materials may be needed in future ) nonsense) The question is, due to your poor sts team and lack of creativity, is there even going to be a game left in the future?

Thirdly - Did we not just have jewel elixirs for plat 8 plat each per lix? id say less than 2 months ago now.. I spent over 2500 plat(plat which i bought from sts, imagine that i actually paid you to get screwed over, excuse the pun) on that jewel elixir week, making sure i had enough jewels to be geared for this expansion. Only for sts to kick me in the face again and now increase jewel drop rates for everyone, FOR FREE. Please explain what is going on at sts, how do your minds work? ex addicts? what is it? because it seems like all you want is money money money to feed your habit or something.

Iv spent over 40k plat in the lastyear (a real year 12months, not 6months as per how carapaces timeline works) and i continually get kicked around by sts. Please use all the money we feed you, to upgrade your game security, banning of cheaters and what not) i love this game. But it comes to a point where you cannot achieve anything in this game, when you - The Developers, mess up your own game so much.

PLEASE FIX THIS GAME UP. I AM TIRED OF PAYING FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS NEARLY THERE, BUT NOT QUIET YET.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post: