Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: thrs should be no reward for LB underhul!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    So tell me lazy person if the lb runners decided not to seriously run the event do you really think we could reach gold tier? heck even silver tier or bronze is hard enough with the insane amount of points needed for each tier, sts made a mistake giving those people the event prize like you who contributed so little 5 gem?? You kidding me? I'm not lb runner but still i contributed more than you did i've farmed and run the event from day 1 till end, so you should be very thankful to the LB runners bcoz you got your free stuff without getting any sweat all.
    It's a personal choice, but unless your farming for leaderboard why bother opening loads if 1+ gets you the same reward.

Surely it would be the smart choice to open 1-10, but You chose to waste your life farming virtual ingredients, while the ones who barely contributed were smart and chose to live life.

So if you consider this lazy, consider this - you sat there moving your fingers staring at a screen while the people who barely contributed were most likely busy in real life enjoying themselves being active.

I know what I'd rather do.

P.S before your amazing powers of observation kick in, yes I only opened about 100 tokens between 3 characters because I prefer to live life outside of a screen.
    Last edited by To be or not to be...; 04-05-2016 at 05:29 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to To be or not to be... For This Useful Post: