Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Things that need to be fixed to achieve pvp balance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Exclamation Things that need to be fixed to achieve pvp balance

There are lot of things need to be fixed in endgame pvp
    A) rogues being useless in clashes .Can be fixed by
    1) introducing limit of each clash able join a map(its kinda hard I don't really agree with it)
    2)getting new weapon on rogues with good procs like wars already have found with lava pools and also by adding lot of damage and secondary stats(Mana,armor,hp) on the new higher priced weaps(this way no need to Nerf all rogues and rebalance pvp)
    3) rebalance pvp making all classes able kill each other even and not make a checked of which class kill which in vs.Also need buff rogues to get pvp useful again
    B) Nerf korruption aa.Some don't agree but there is very simple reason on why I believe I am right
    Korruption was a free obtained pet and of legendary type
    IT CAN'T be possible a free pet turns useless pet like and cost 7m .This is current value many bought 15m+ (me 35m).We all spend a fortune on sns and I don't see why a free pet can bring such a dramatic change on pvp like a new OP arcane pet is introduced.I believe those support keep Korruption same have never given out any serious amount of gold to pets and since Korruption OP they try get use of it.Ok u might want to keep up with other end gamers but this ain't a fair way.
    Last one to change as to not remove at all the ability of heal but just not get any heal when someone is inside pool
    Last edited by reiewaun; 05-26-2016 at 02:18 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reiewaun For This Useful Post: