Guys,
I just wanted to tell you some of the points scamming another person can make you.....feel...(I.e. you as the scammer in this context)
1.)richer (obviously)
2.)maybe guilty....maybe not...
3.) Scared asf (if its ur main account)
If not...happy?...achieved?..I dunno..
I understand you must be careful before trade..but you will feel when you are the prey..
I got scammed today..
I met a guy called twinkhard( i DC if names included..after all he's a scammer and no respect for IT).
He said he was selling winter tree suit.
He said 4.5m...I knew it was a sure profit for me.(my mistake)
And he came up showed me the tree suit..and I offered him a para lv 6 armor and 2.3m..he said deal..and then it happened...i think you guys know.zz
Red arlor winterfest tree suit
Red arlor winterest suit..
O.0
Not much difference huh?
I accepted...
And...this technique is just ingenious...
No I mean seriously ...if I had a tree suit..and this arlilor normal vest...I bet I could have sold the arlor vest normal for 6m...
Butttttt..finally..my point is if there's somin that's very easy to do..(I mean scammin)..
Sts should allocate some more resources to this department*..
At least so they can redress some ppl who are victims.
I mean come on 4.3m is somin humongous...I lost 80 USD that one moment...(meant in plat)
And..I also have sent a request to STS.
And if they are completely negative on this.....I wonder why not many people may get the idea and start using such..ingenious..tactics to loot ppl off of their money..(real life...sounds good*)...
So I myself...find this disturbingly..
Verrryy lucrative.......
Guys please tell me what you guys got itself scammed..or who HAS scammed..( I'm sure noone in forums has scammed p)
AND ALSO TAP ME ON SOME NEW TECHNIQUES PPL R USING TO SCAM..
MAYBE TRY ONE OR TWO....
TY FOR REACHING THE END
(again ...I'm talking to you as the prey ....the scammed )..pls help us sts....