Thread: regarding slink

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default regarding slink

so this is the 2nd time ,not the 1st time ,you guys decided to a release a legendary pet ,that completely over powers the arcanes and the meta of the current game.my question to devs is " seriously is that fair?"lets have a cup of coffee and tell me why is it fair
    to make a pet "aa" so powerful *sips* .

but before we step through that door lets talk about Breeze and what breeze did .Breeze was so powerful as a package"his passive attack freezes multiple targets,also his aa froze and gave a dmg boost before the nerf", it was his job to destroy a.l .by the way it took you guys months to nerf breeze.Breeze was so powerful and still is honestly, Nekro had to be buffed to deal with breeze, so if people wonder why nekro is the most popular pet.its because nekro handles breeze ,without nekro pvp will still be ruled by breeze.

also some food for your thought breeze was so powerful, he completely changed the meta in pvp in 1 week and word spread through the brackets like the plague everyone was buying breeze.
    what I mean by change the meta people were changing builds, freaking out ,wasting a tons of plat for respecs trying to figure a build out to beat breeze
    so I think breeze stayed 3 months unnerfed lol or something like that I think they nerfed him 2 times

now lets talk about SLINK because its probably worst and I mean that its to good if not the same as breeze , slink's cooldown is 10secs" I wasn't sure about the cooldown before I guessed 6secs because it was so fast anyway getting back into it"
    basically you can spam slinks' aa and over power nekros shield which is BULL...also the stun last for like 6secs like ...seriously? and it can be stacked!! to stun for a whole game :O .....how about we make nekros shield stackable then? how about we make stampy's aa 2secs cooldown so we never have to see another pool again ....
    with legendary pets being made so powerful how can we adapt ?the arcane pets we have do nothing

lets just say I deeply understand this game and I wish I worked at sts can I be a tester?

people say para destroyed a.l, eyes destroyed a.l, gems destroyed a.l and I agree but to a certain extent, all those things changed the meta of the game and the game evolved, we adapted. and it wasn't so bad,honestly it wasn't that bad at all compared to what breeze did ,breeze was more powerful then para,eyes and the top gear at the time

now my message to the mods you gotten my attention , why is the reason that you guys create legendary pets so powerful ,that was never needed in the 1st place
    to please who? why? newcomers? is it fair?

bring back para gems and eyes to lvls 1-46 then gems didn't destroy the game at those lvls the people who hoarded them did,end gamers hoarded our items because they were terrible at twinks and now they sell them for 10-20m or more its like the darkside of a.l twinks is dieing because rich end gamers who hoarded then quit or because plat farmers did what they did and got ban with all the expensive items that are now lost to the game forever when product is low the demand is high but when the bracket is dead the items sit in there stash greed and care free

if you guys are going to bash my head in about how I wrote this I really don't care

enjoy my rant,
    Last edited by MidasMint; 07-06-2016 at 12:25 AM.