Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I'd like a free way to get the housing behefits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default I'd like a free way to get the housing behefits

As a free player who does plat offers to make meager plat for luck kits and elixirs, I am already struggling against players who pay. That's perfectly fine though, I can still upgrade my gear, pvp, and buy arcanes. I'm by no means poor, but I feel as if I am well-of, even compared to players who play. But with this new update coming out, what the heck will happen to f2p players? For 1k plat, I get 200 mana, 200 health, and 2 damage. As long as their house is in good standing.

STS I understand, you need to make money too, but is this really necessary? I can at least live without the stamps or upkeep, I barely use my house. Now, as a pvp player, I will be up against people with 200 more health and mana than me?? I have no way of buying a tavern, I'm basically placed in a tough position here... I would really like a questline or something I could do to gain buffs too. Either I spend 1k plat, or everyone gets a Permanent buff, in PvP.
    Last edited by Justg; 07-14-2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CouchPass For This Useful Post: