Thread: Housing Upgrade is Bogus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Default Housing Upgrade is Bogus

I have to pay the full platinum price for a new and bigger house instead of the price for my current house being applied to the cost of the more expensive one I am wanting to buy?!!! When I upgraded from my Cottage to my Tavern I just assumed that I was upgrading and moving to my bigger house but when I went to move tonight to a tavern I stopped and wondered why the heck upgrading to a Tavern would still cost me 1000 plat.... Um, that's insane! If I have paid in full for a cottage, a lodge, and possibly a tavern then why do I not get to keep each house?!

I am extremely upset at the pure unabashed greediness this demonstrates!!

If you cannot apply the purchase price of my current house to the price of the house I wish to upgrade to...and I'm willing to overlook my complete trusting naivety when I moved from my Cottage to my Tavern... Then I would appreciate the refund of ALL the platinum I have spent on this complete scam of a housing expansion. After that, I think I may retire from this game even though I have really enjoyed being a part of Arcane Legends since season 1, but now I feel ashamed to have been taken in so completely by such an obvious and an inconsiderate ... I don't even have the appropriate word for it..!!! I will say that unfortunately I was scammed by another player back in season 3, I believe or it couldve been season 2, and this feels very much the same!

Please explain to me why if I have used real money to purchase platinum (in game currency,) in order to buy a specific house then upgrade to a bigger house what the reason is for me not owning the deeds to the houses I've already forked out my platinum to own? Why do I not posses the deeds to the houses I left behind for an 'upgrade' if I paid the full platinum purchase price for them so that I can at least sell the deeds I already paid for to recoup some of my losses?!

This is just completely crooked!!

I have always felt pretty honored to be a part of such a fun and wonderful game but right now I just feel ashamed.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, this is how I feel for the very first time since I began my journey in Arcane Legends!!

Thanks for listening,

Msleo
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-14-2016 at 09:56 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post: