Brand new player, but I had some google play cards lying around and took my Warrior to level 46. Despite being 46 I have 0 idea what is going on in this game. Is there a wiki or something that explains basic concepts?

• What is the best class for PVE? PVP?
  • Is there any rewards for PVP? Do you lose stuff if you die?
  • I read that Nekro is a great pet for all classes, but I don't even know where you get the ingredients to craft (I believe its arcane fossil and ecto)?
  • Whats the difference between elite and non elite maps?
  • As a level 46 where is the best place to get loot?
  • So far all I've done is play around in KM3 and the loot seems very very bad. I don't get what the big deal about crates are, I've opened a few and made some massives, but the items inside are kinda junk?
  • I went to Garetta Village and there are two vendors selling nice loot, one with crate tokens and one with a brown token I haven seen yet. Do I really need to open 500 locked crates and hope for tokens? How do you get the brown tokens? Can these items be gotten another way?
  • Where else would I get loot that's better than what I got for leveling up to 46?
  • Does it make sense to level up masteries or just skills and passives?
  • Best way at my level to make money?

I understand thats a lot of questions, but I'm super grateful to anyone who can help!