Honestly I'm not really seeing why the arcane bow is constantly dropping in auction, is it that people don't like it, need gold asap, or they just don't know the bows aspects, because i have bow and daggers and i use both on certain things, I'm not saying everyone can afford because i know not everyone can but bow is good if you use it correctly, bow is used on tanks in a vs in pvp/duel, can also be used in pvp period as a normal weapon, the best thing about bow is its usefulness on elite bosses, if you proc creeping death the bosses health drops fast, charge your bow then use aimed(no need to charge aimed for it to take affect), bow is lowkey op and not many know.

Daggers are used in pvp mostly, because the stats it gives also the massive armor advantage, also good in pve maps(not elites so well because of the proc), mainly in tombs i use them or on elites until the boss, in tombs the proc takes away enemies health slowly, not one, not two but many enemies at a time, very useful in tombs.

Both are really good weapons besides the crit loss but they do show very well and show reasons for the crit loss.