So, what for are the mages and warriors in mausoleum?
Im not (not at all) asking for a nerf or a buff, because we finally have something thats different, cool and hard.

But, what for are mages and warriors if you compare them with rogues?

Because; that map can be ran with 4 mages, 4 rogues and 4 warriors. That means a warrior isnt even "needed" to tank.
But, warrior's problem is that they dont deal that much damage.
Mages on the other hand deal good damage, but mostly only good AoE damage and the CCs.
But, the map can be cleared without the mages. Maybe a bit slower because mage has best AoE damage but still.

The whole run till the boss isnt that big deal but, whats up with the boss?
I mean, I really like it because we need some time to kill it but, a party with 4 rogues can do it like 3-5 times faster than a mixed party.

I think this map is just "made" for rogues, and it seems rogues are going to shine in this map.
Warriors are cool at the boss, but not that much needed because the boss can be tanked even without it.
A mage is supposed to be a crowd control class, but at the boss is nothing much to CC.

Is there a part in this map where mages and warriors can shine?
Or maybe a suggestion for the devs to do something different in the other (currently locked) levels of mausoleum?

What are your thoughts?

P.S.
Once again, I dont complain, I really like the new content. Finally something different.
I just think that the mages and warriors are lil bit "under" the rogues power.
It would be cool, if each class would be equal or near equal needed for the map. I know that this is hard to achieve, but still,
dpsing the boss for like 5-10 minutes without a single rogue in a party is lil bit boring.

Cheers and happy farming! :-)