Since it's been pointed out several times that this is the "only" place for feedback on 1.7.1 (despite it being in the announcements and not the feedback forum), here's a link to my post in the feedback forum: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...obal-Cool-Down

Several positive comments on that thread. And no, it's not a rant about GCD. I've taken the approach that GCD is here to stay and we should provide feedback on how it's affected game play and how the game can continue to be improved now that we know how GCD feels for ourselves and have, hopefully, had some time to actually use it and see what it does for real, rather than in theory.

On some other aspects of the update:

Pay platinum for revive? Awesome! Thanks.

Farts? Disgusting, immature, rude, unpleasant. Please let me block them so I don't have to see or hear about them. (The "gas" effects are nice; the graphical implementation was done well. There's got to be some other way to add some humor. The "whoa" emote has a humorous look. Maybe other silly stuff like that?)

New map? Can't wait to see how the extra space is filled!

Lack of direct map button on login screen? Disorienting, and it means I will always pop in somewhere before going to my real first destination. But it is more streamlined for first-timers.

Lack of quick-play button? Never used it; don't miss it.

The new shield buff/debuff icon when my mystery armor is on? Confusing. No idea what it's trying to tell me.

Better support for my 1280x800 tablet screen on the Xoom? Nice. Looks better.

An auction house full of folks whining (and farting)? Sad (and disgusting).

The join button goof? Hope Apple approves the fix ASAP, and unfortunate because now more than ever large groups are better.

The earthquakes on some emotes? Neat effect, but annoying in towns where there are constant earthquakes. And it's tiresome on the eyes. Would like to see it optional.