Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We should be able to go directly to mausoleum map 3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    I think this expansion means r.i.p pugs.
    Most of them quit graveyard when curse mage kills them or when they end up near a teleport instead of boss lol.

So what does this mean....Well.. Guild work and team work. Guildies when running need to galvanise and strategise. Know what pets to use in the team, when to time AA. Run inconjunction with each other, complementing the team with your skill and abilities and know-how. Most importantly have ankhs when fighting Voryiana and further hardcore bosses to come with evident of an elite status.

What does this mean for me... Well Imma beg OP players in my guild and other guilds to run with me LOL

Also....Mary Poppins once said - sugar makes the medicine go down. Obviously the silly moo wasn't a diabetic.
    We expect a higher quality of PUGs in Mausoleum and further, because the players who continue through know the dungeon will be harder and they need a greater understanding of how the enemies work!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post: