Quote Originally Posted by slamm3dsoc13ty View Post
you leveled for your cap vanities just like I did and everyone else did. the overlord ring comes no where close to the 3pc ring or even the 2pc ring as a matter of fact. I also want the new cap vanity not because of 3pc i want it so people such as family,apex, and other guilds buying 3pc accounts just for the ring. You leveled just like I did so why add a new cap with no new cap vanity? Thats pointless as can be. considering l77 cap got a cap vanity when it was just one level. It may have been 300k xp but thats more then you took with your l76 and previous cap vanities combined and i leveled 5. so i have work hard for my current 2pc which is weak against 3pc in comparison. So why should i not be aloud to earn the same thing putting in more work then you did with the previous caps? Along with all this others who leveled during 77 cap?
Theres no point arguing with 2pc players they are always right new caps dont give 3pc because Cinco knows it would make much drama and many players would quit.

N.B: acc buyers in Apex? Lol please. I only invite legit players