Hey guys! I think the auction house needs a bit of improvments ?

1.Alright, First of all, I would love to see a feature where viewing an item would show how will it affect your stats(like when equiping gear in your inventory) to see which gear is good or bad without actually having to buy it. This feature will help alot of people with buying new gear from the cs without having to need to ask people which gear is better!

2.Now, In im opinion, I think the "Usable Only" Check must be changed to showing only items from your class and not items for your level, this would be helpful if someone wants to check out gear higher than their level to buy for the future or even gear for them to buy now without having to go through the gear that belongs to other classes. (Ofcourse we can use the min/max level thing to restrict levels if we want for a specific level)

3.Maybe adding a new check to only display items that are affordable? Like what if someone wants to buy a new vanity set in their budget so they dont need to go through the vanity they cant buy

4.(THIS IS MORE LIKE A BUG THAN A FEATURE) Remove the "Vanity" rarity while going through items in the gear section. Im sure there wont be gear that would have "vanity" rarity so please remove it as Vanities now have their own section

Thanks for taking your time for reading this! Tell me if you agree or disagree on these features and why! I would love to know other people's opinions