Quote Originally Posted by Ryvz View Post

You know the rules, its here on the Forum. Unless you never bothered reading it before. Here is a reason you failed to list in your rant.

"If you leave/have been kicked from guild:
- generally leaving without a good reason is not tolerated well and a maximum of two chances will be given before a long-term ban from guild"

(Leaving the guild to go farm Undying Husks with your friend, because its easier to communicate, is not a good reason to leave your guild)

You've been to lucky to be let in and out on more then a few occasions. Complaining here on the forums, because you cannot understand the rules, is not something we can help with. You had your chance.

Thanks and goodluck.
I don't think i was lucky to join back, It may be your rules i don't care about unless it is a last guild in AL. All i want is do not spoil my name.

It is like you are being called a thief when you did nothing wrong.

As i already said i would prefer staying guildless then being in emi so stop putting my name in black list or what so ever you maintaining in a public group which is visible to everyone.

Even the first time i left, i had no bad conception about your guild before ari removed me from guild group. I had my reason to leave that i even discussed with.

If you think I was intruder / spectator/ spy or whatsoever, I am not. May be it is your mindset that you think a person who is trying to help someone temporarily is a bad thing. you think who ever join this <XYZ> guild is a intruder please leave that conception, Even some of your officers were there in that <XYZ> guild for a while.

I know my intention was right, i don't need a certification for it. Just try to remove my names from everywhere you list as LIST OF DEVILS