Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Again this long worthless post that couldn't answer my simple questions -

For now I'd conclude this in one sentence, if someone or bunch of people complained about high dodge since long then it would be hypocritical for em either to support high dodge now or stating high dodge as something negligible.

My point PROVED, that I stated about hypocrisy.
Or still you've answer of the questions?

Other than the fact, the last posts of yours and I think 90% of your total posts in this thread is just PERSONAL ATTCACT & you're stating my posts as insult? Whereas I mostly talked about the topic to the point and logical.

You're studying that's good, you should learn to debate in a factual & logical way not by doing personal attack and if you do that doesn't prove anything at the end, you not only loose but also get bad reputation, that's not a good quality of a student.

If you think my post are to insult others report & let the mods decide even though I don't report posts mostly even if its insult to an extent so I won't report yours don't worry.

I'd again suggest you to stay calm, cheers
In every facet of this sentence, you, Waug, are the one desperately in need of enlightenment. You are the one that needs to study and to learn. There I said it.

And also, I am not going to answer any of your incoherent questions until you answer my questions I posed. Until then, I think you have exhausted my patience. "Cheers"

P.S. I strongly advise you to either buy or go to the library and borrow books on grammar and diction. I can even suggests books for you to check out.