Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So many butthurt people...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Default So many butthurt people...

There are so many butthurt people in this game right now that it's not even funny. Some players think that they rule the game. PL had been a dead game for so long that some of the few players who continued to play have developed a very wrong mindset about this game.

Here are a few things which apply to all players.

1) There should be no discrimination of 'new' players. First of all I find it quite funny when a 2012 player comes up to me and calls me 'new gen'. People used to call others 'new gen' in 2012. Secondly, if you want updates then you should zip your mouth whenever you decide to belittle another player by calling them 'new gen'. The whole point of updating the game was to get new players in, not to satisfy the 5 people who still played the game. If you're someone who hates new people then just remember that half the new gens out there are probably better than you.

2) Your vanities mean nothing. Vanities are meant for looking better. They do not show your skill.

3) Exclusivity of items has not been lost. Exclusivity doesn't mean exclusive to you; you're not special. Some items are discontinued and the overall number of these items cannot be increased. It is still exclusive in that way. If a discontinued item meant so much to you then you should have kept it, not sold it.

I'm amazed at how many people are literally raging at the new economy. Here's your chance to actually judge how 'exclusive' your item is because now there are prices to compare. What, are you sad that another 1000 people have the same item? Well too bad. There's this one bird at 66 who tried convincing me that angelic dex set is 10m when the price was 2.4 in cs. He even got his friend, who also happened to be my guildie, to set up a scam. Then he tried killing me in PvP and raged about 'using my MS'. I'm not generalising but recently bird players are getting cockier.

4) Lastly, there's no rulebook to PvP. Unless you've hacked, you're perfectly okay to do anything in the PvP arena that is possible to do. It's a computer program, the rules are predefined. So stop crying about trees, running, builds and class specific skills. Saying that mages are not allowed to use MS is the same as saying birds are not allowed to use blast.

Well, my rant is over.
    Last edited by Bazinga!; 01-10-2017 at 01:56 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bazinga! For This Useful Post: