Hey guys, I know probably none of you all know me nowadays. My name is Enifriun/Yoda. So, this isn't a complaint, just a question.
When I played PL, I got banned for racism (I know, awful isn't it?). Anyway, that was four years ago. Granted, they promised me I would be jailed for life -- at least it said so on the screen. I have emailed them once a year asking for a ban lift. They have always said no. Understandable. Do you all think, after four years, a ban can be lifted -- regardless of what happened? I feel as if I have matured. I am going to college in 7 months (probably Notre Dame), and I kind of feel as if I am ready. What do you all think? Justg, what do you think? I am kind of just looking for opinions. I have another account, so I am not out of the community. It seems odd. It would be awesome to hop back in the PL community with my old account. I play AL too. Granted, I am not active on either AL or PL, but don't you all think that since I am in the community already, I should get my account back? Especially since it has been four years? I would like all input, but I would especially love input from developers/admins/etc.
I don't mean any harm, just curious as to what your opinions are. Nothing would quite make my day (except a college acceptance letter) like getting a PM from Justg asking for my old account info to re-open it. hehe.
Thanks again,
Brian