Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deeevs. Pls Remove or Significantly Reduce the auction fees to 0.5%-1% & 50k-100k Max

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

So noone answers the question that I ASK:
    Why the auction works this way "has a fee", and the forum trades works the other way "Not has a fee"
    ?
    Why, if auction has a fee, would "good for the game", and at the same time, if BIG forum trades continue to go without any fees, is again "good for the game"?
    Every FORUMER says "-1", without answering this question (unfortunately there are no "noforumers" in forum). One says the prices would go too low, other say the prices would go too high, but in reality This would be the Real Market, in which anyone could FREELY sell and buy anything the way anyone decides, without any fees. The Free commerce that includes All the players in the game would make the Real market.

In both forum and in auction, the SAME ITEMS are traded, agree? Same AL items.
    In One Real Market, the interest for item and the price of an item is made from the interest of ALL PEOPLE involved in that market.
    A Very Small Submarket (let's call it) that includes (very) small subset from All the ppl in the Whole market - is NOT the real market. It's another market, but not the real. The real one includes All Ppl, and what All Ppl want to buy, and what All Ppl want to sell.

This is the FIFTH post of mine in this thread, and in every one of mine posts i'm asking the Same, SAME question:
    "Why auction trades should be different from the forum trades, when both are just same 'item interchange'? Why it's 'good' the one to have a fee, and at the same time it's 'good' the other to NOT have a fee?"
    (idk, probably i should use CAPS LOCK, bold, underline, and italic at the same time, on the same question. and hope someone reads what i'm talking about.)
    I'm receiving no answers of My Question, only One person Even Said Something about forum trades - and commenting forum trades he said a fact that imo forum people already know and would agree with - that forum market is Different market (different from auction market in which All players can trade), with different participants, different buyers, different fees, and different prices.
    Why two markets; and the Small Submarket (but with (Very) Big Deals) doesn't have fees, and the whole market has fees? And why this is good?
    Last edited by voidPtr; 06-02-2017 at 12:05 PM.