Hi everyone, I'm a relatively older member of Pocket Legends and this game is geared towards kids. After all, the commercials show on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon which we all know are shows meant for kids. Except Spongebob, I love that show. However, I sometimes find it interesting to chill out in Forest Haven, it's a pretty happening place. I see some things that I wouldn't want my younger brother who is starting to get into the game to see. Their are some people on the forums as well who have inappropriate signatures and lets try to respect some of the younger members. I guess I am making this because some things are starting to get out of hand. I appreciate what SpaceTimeStudios is doing with the auto ban to keep the environment safe. I guess I'm trying to get at the point that we as older members should assist, encourage, keep the environment safe, and lend the younger members along the way. Also, I'm looking for a friendly group of people that like to play Pocket Legends that feel the way as I do.