Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
I feel mages were already an okay class, They could beat any class pre-Nerf. Now mages and rhinos are the only class worth really playing. The dodge reduce hurt birds and bears, Birds are virtually worthless now. At at 100 they don't dodge. 61 they have zero dodge, and 66 they have no damage, and at 71 they have no dodge and no damage. Bears at 100 have low damage and low dodge, at 61 bears have to much dodge I feel and not enough crit/damage, 66 bear seems to have to much dodge and not enough over all damage. 71 bears seem okay so far, haven't played it enough to get a full reading on it. Maybe not enough dodge, But I feel the game needs to either all in all just revert the past nerf due to it wasn't a good balance at all. Or rework the whole pvp system.
This is partially false. Mage was an unviable class pre-nerfs (my opinion). Birds are still viable class. Infact a good friend of mine jilsponie beat me quiet frequently when he plays bird and i play mage. Im not saying your a noob. But perhaps you are lacking skill. However, bears still dodge a good amount(when double taunting). Birds are not obsolete they still seem to kill mages with ease. So i dont quiet see a problem.