Thread: What needs to be said that hardly anyone wants to say...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default What needs to be said that hardly anyone wants to say...

NOTE: This thread is not to start any drama, ridicule or call out any players, intend harm or jab. It is simply a player speaking their mind from the experiences I have come to witness. I will refrain from calling anyone out or using specific names. I understand STS will more than likely lock or close this thread but someone has to say it.

As of lately there seems to have been a dark cloud over AL, maybe for about two years now and it seems to be caused by an elite percentage of the game that have established dominance over the rest. Theoretically speaking, it seems to be dictatorship, but instead, it's a guild(s) or guild members that seem to have been pooping on the party of other players. For as long as AL has been alive, there has been drama continuously on forums and YouTube with guilds trying to establish dominance over one another. But I am a season one player and never in my AL career have I seen such disgusting behavior that I've witnessed lately. The guild battlegrounds with the inappropriate language referring to personal bodies, the swearing and extreme bullying over YouTube, even to the point where innocent people are getting sucked into it. I don't want to point the blame to a specific group, but we all have eyes and are able to see that ever since a few twinks came to endgame, they have established unhealthy dominance over PvP and used that dominance to bully others. I have personally witnessed the harassment from the small percent, and then later, the cover up to avoid a permanent ban. Other players outside of the guild(s) are literally afraidto PvP because they'll be harassed, bullied, and put on YouTube if they attempt to defend themselves. We are all playing the same game yet some of us seem to have forgotten why we played it in the first place; for fun! Since when did AL become a place of jeering? You people know who you are, and you have ruined the experience for many people that truly enjoyed Arcane Legends. I truly hope that something is done about the behavior of these players. We are not given the option to ignore it, we see it in maps, we see it all over battleground. The abuse of battleground has become the most disturbing to me because it's not even about PvP, it's about personal situations in which should remain personal. I realize that STS can only do so much outside of the game, but it is my hope that these people that have permanently ruined the Arcane Legends experience will not be allowed to continue with this type of behavior. Sadly, it is not the entire guild(s), but you know what they say about the rotten apple.

-A very unhappy player that is tired of the never ending drama regarding this small percent.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silk For This Useful Post: