Thread: Two weapon slots, one display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Thumbs up Two weapon slots, one display

So i have this minor dilemma that could turn out to be something cool and new for the game (supposing it is as easy to apply as i think).

I have this really, really cool dagger vanity. I also happen to have a really, really cool bow vanity. I don't like how back vanities appear on my class (they are usually overtaking the arms, legs etc.). I would love if i could show off both at the same time, so i thought, what if the dagger vanity could be crossed over on my characters back when i equip the bow vanity (and vice-versa)? I'm not selfish so the same should also apply to warriors swords and shields, and mages guns and staffs. When a warrior equips a sword, the shield (only/with sword going down the middle) appears on the warriors back (and vice-versa). In terms of mages, height MAY prove to be a problem, so i thought, maybe all the weapons (of all classes) could be reduced a little in size when they appear on the back.

If possible, could a developer kindly experiment with a few vanity weapon types from each class and show us screenshots of how this would look?

There is also the possibility of players who prefer the current back vanities to this idea, so a "Dual weapon vanity display" option to tick on and off in the game options may be nice.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Perceval; 11-12-2017 at 09:29 AM.