Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Thumbs up Want to be rich? Then do this

Requirements DONT be lazy.

Here is what to do to be rich

1 I assume your at 10k gold. So merch some Vanities that are 10k or so. For an ex the undead gear is usually 7k-14k you can double your profit there.

2 FARM, by farm i mean Kill bosses for loot. best maps 1 Maso, 2 Grave yard, 3 Elite southern gates, 4 Elite garetta, 5 Elite Nordr (elite golden warchest iii drop).

3 DO QUESTS, There is a quest that requires you to kill 50 bosses or open 50 chests, it gives 7800 gold and most beggars ask for 2k.. lol

4 Dont beg people because begging is listed as SCAMMING on the rules sts made. (Donate me scam). Plus begging WASTES your time because you could be making tons of gold if you were not begging ppl, and begging gets you on the ignore list, it ruins your guilds reputation, and lots more of disadvantages.

5 DONT scam, this is the stupidest thing to do when you are trying to get gold. Scamming will get you banned.

6 Dont ask people to use your gold to merch for you... I have people do this to me a lot, they ask me to merch their 1m for them, I always tell them no. Asking someone else to merch for you will just get u scammed. Think about it, you let someone have 1mil to merch for you they will just steal your gold etc.

7 Do plat offers, these will get you gold quickly, do plat offers and buy elite awakes then sell them in the auc.

8 Farm the ruins for runes because they sell for 150k-200k ea. just 25 runs makes you 200k gold. (Have an op party)

9 DONT spend gold on crap you want, spend it wisely on what you need. I have friends who wonder how i have millions, its because i save and spend it on what i need.

10 Dont give stuff to people, they need to work for their selves, i was laughed at and harassed for being poor in the past so i worked and well made over 50m then they ask me for crap and say oh im sorry pls give me stuff. I think its funny how people expect you to give stuff to them because you are rich and u worked hard for it.

11 Make friends with people, be able to have trust in some people. I have friends who have let me barrow millions of gold and i pay them back no prob. i have friends who i have trusted with 10m. The people who fake being your friend and leave with your items are stupid because they had a friend who could they could trust and they pick some crappy million dollar item other than them. DOING TRUST TESTS DOESNT PROVE YOU CAN TRUST SOMEONE! Be their friend for a few years, trust them with small amounts of gold then gradually increase. Trust tests are stupid and will get you scammed.

12 The best items to merch for 10k-20k are vanities that jump prices alot at random times. 100k-1mil merch elite awake gems discontinued vanities. 5mil+ merch some arc rings, arc eggs, etc 20mil+ Merch LB vanities that are newly released.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to im jeff For This Useful Post: