Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
I'm assuming you're not fully geared with a fully enchanted 6-piece elite set. Yes this does nerf bird class because it changes their playstyle. Birds have a 16.25 second heal cooldown compared mage & rhino's low heal cooldown. Bears have high tankiness due to high armor and damage. And I wouldn't comment on any L105 pvp feedback if I wasn't fully geared, as you should the same. The mages elite wand proc gives them a 500 mana/second + 500 health/second + bonus movespeed pool that is more likely to proc since wand has 0.6 speed, so yes, this can make them be able tank hard nukes to the face. Rhino is tanky with low heal second cooldown. There's a lot of misinformation being spread on the forums about "talon proc op pls nerf1!!1" yet these are the same people who aren't geared. I was the third person in the game to obtain an elite 6 piece dex set, and the majority of people I fought were undergeared, so of course it makes sense that they would complain about a proc being op while not being exposed to the other sets. More people have been getting elite sets due to the recent amulet event, so people's perspectives will change about what's op and what not.
Gz on having a set. But i don't need 1 to have common sense. If a mage can have the same proc that got nerfed, it was all classes, not just bird. Maybe you didn't play as a bird should to start with and just need to adapt, from what your saying your approach to pvp was similar to the way a bear should play. Birds are a damage class, not a tank class. It's supposed to be squishy.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk