Thank you for the event. I really enjoyed it. I really liked the 1k Mystery Chest and got several, enough to get at least one of each weapon. I also like that the weapons are generally not tradeable, so people had to participate in the event in order to get the items.

I got one plat tier in order to get the plat tier rewards, which I liked and were fun, as well as the 5k tokens weapon, to get both weapons of that class.

The event length, one week, was good, since it was a simple event.

I liked that the bosses took a bit of strategy. It was great that actually having mages and even warriors helped quite a bit with the bosses. While it was possible at end game to just overpower the bosses, it was interesting in PUGs (at various levels) to see player groups without adequate damage not realize that a little bit of strategy (take down the shield) would have saved them several minutes of time. I like that defeating the bosses was significantly faster with a little bit of thought for the average group.

I liked that it took a lot of work to get the Villain vanity drops. I was lucky enough to see one drop. ONE. It was amazing and of course, I am still intensely jealous haha. But it was very motivational. More runs, more runs to try to drop one of those.

I did find I had loose tokens left because after the 1k Mystery Chest, the next items required 3k and 5k tokens. One could have a significant number of unused tokens. It would have been nice to have been able to turn those in, maybe for Currency chests or some insignificant chests.