Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My apology letter to all tainted set users and @Spacetime studio devs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Unhappy My apology letter to all tainted set users and @Spacetime studio devs

I'm so sorry for criticizing the tainted sets most notable feature the "Instakill" bomb proc, I know i've been too pushy about the proc and complained way too much.

Just looking back at my previous posts on the tainted insta proc, i was too stubborn and passed on judgement without truly using the tainted set out myself.

Now that i've gotten the set, it is so much fun and the bomb is very balanced and it's not breaking PvP it actually helped warriors and mages finally have the ability to once again be helpful.

Because currently rogues are just killing machines now. So the tainted bomb is a way to fight back against this insane damage and infinite nox stack situation

Thank you dev's for the tainted set, it truly is a blessing in disguise and i think every PvP'er out there should get one cause it not only gives a nice bomb proc,

it also increases your stats by a ton!

I love and respect you spacetime studio dev's so much, you guys work so hard and no matter how much stress you guys are put under. You are always there for us, PL/SL/DL are such old titles but still up and going well.

And i understand the situation. It's quite complicated to code/program a game's engine that's a decade old, i've seen/heard many cases where the codes where like spaghetti and headache inducing.

Once again, i apologize and i hope you all forgive me.

And i'll never forget the hard work you dev's put into your games. It is truly inspiring.

I hope you're all having a great day and god bless. Love you all.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 05-14-2018 at 06:03 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post: