Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: AL Fan Fiction Contest! Win IGN!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This adventure took place roughly five years ago, and I remember almost every detail of that dire event. Those bestial goblins continued to dwell in Arlor and perniciously harassed the citizens. Before the goblins arrival, everyone lived in tranquility until one covetous person decided to rebel and gain power for himself. It was up to my two trustworthy companions and I. One was a warrior, the other a sorcerer, and I, a rogue. We were the last of our kind, or so we thought until we continued our journey. Thrown on the streets with nothing but ragged clothing, we met Gustav, some odd fellow he was.

He took us around Arlor to show what it had to offer. The people were very genial and altruistic, but it pained us to see Windmoore torn to pieces with nothing but destroyed buildings. Oddly enough, there were still people living there in harsh conditions. They were lacking water because the goblins tenaciously took all of it for themselves. It's not like they actually washed or bathed themselves to begin with. Taking this upon ourselves, we cleared out all of the monsters that lurked nearby and restored Windmoore to its original beauty.

We merely did everything we could to make a living. We entered Taverns to accept any quest that involved gold and completed them in regards of having a better future. The goblins had been taxing all of the Arlorians; and even paying your taxes late resulted in being enslaved, punished, or killed. Poverty was common in Arlor, the rich became poor and the poor became poorer. Taking quests involved exploring new towns and defeating more of those rebels. Arlor was at its lowest point, so we had to repeatedly put our lives on the line. Trust me, enduring was nearly impossible.

During one of our major raids near Kraag; Gustav, consequently, had not made it out alive. He had decided to take on that enemy himself but failed to do so. Ever since that day, the three of us have been lugubrious over his death. I only wished that modern "venomous haste set" was around during the time, and maybe he would still be with us today. On our own volition, we took Gustav's burden and vowed to stay loyal and dedicate our lives to the citizens. We ventured and expanded Arlor's boundaries, and ultimately coming across other enemies with the mindset of having it fall.

Continuously defeating them, the goblins return once a year with hopes of eliminating all Arlorians. However, Arlor will not fall so easily. Regardless, no one has the slightest clue on who could be behind all of this destruction. With the augmentation of new Arlorians that are training each and everyday, we can pick of the remnants of Arlor and bring everyone together once more.

Will you join the fight?

Yours truly,
    Legal
    Last edited by Legal; 06-05-2018 at 12:48 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Legal For This Useful Post: